IT Devices and applications are exceedingly complex and their integrations require expert knowledge and expertise.
IT assets are vulnerable to intruders or failure when they are not expertly configured and omissions can have network-wide effects.
Our team use time-tested enterprise level configuration management systems to continually manage your IT infrastructure.
What is Configuration Management?
Configuration management is a process for the configuration of system resources such as servers, data storage systems, operating systems, networks, applications and software, ensuring that these assets are discoverable, healthy and trusted.
Trickle down effects
If you fail to employee effective configuration management procedures and processes, it could lead to several undesirable consequences:
- Failed application & device implementations
- Unexpected outages or security intrusions
- Increased manual interventions
- Lost productivity and sales
- Loss of revenue or reputation
Establish & maintain baselines
At Your IT Crew we offer a configuration management system that allows businesses define acceptable settings in their IT devices and applications and then maintain them according to these established parameters.
Core service features
Our configuration management system includes a number of practical tools such as:
- Automating and prioritizing application installation
- Creating user groups and segmenting access
- Remediating identified issues and compliance
- Automating updates and patches to increase stability
- Centralizing modifications to established baselines
- Identifying under-performing and problem configurations
Benefits of configuring IT assets
Tracking & logging of system changes
Moderate downtime & security breaches
Reduce repair & maintenance costs
Avoid duplication of valuable IT resources
Automated release management & updates
Faster, leaner & rigorous problem resolution
Increased Quality of Service (Qos) metrics
Improved user and employee experience
Manage complexity with ease
Configuration management can have a huge impact on your business if not handled with the right attention to detail, expertise and tools.
Talk to Your IT Crew today to discuss your current and future configuration needs.