The Defender Package leverages first to market Endpoint Protection (EPP) and Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR).
Cyber-attacks can be very serious and lead to financial loss and even business suspension.
If you handle personal data and financial information then you're responsible for keeping that data safe and meeting legislative requirements.
What is cyber security?
Cyber security consists of a range of tools and techniques that can be applied to networks, devices, software and data to protect them from cyber-attack which can lead to theft or damage.
Don't ignore cyber security
If online threats remain unchecked, vulnerabilities are left unmitigated and your systems are targeted and breached, there may be negative impacts on your business such as:
- Brand or reputation damage
- Loss or inaccessible private and critical data
- Downtime or loss of business continuance
- Financial penalties if the loss was due to negligence
- Geo-political induced or state sponsored theft
My message to companies that think they haven't been attacked is:
You're not looking hard enough.
~ James Snook
The Defender Solution
Your IT Crew offers a range of security solutions that are carefully curated and packaged so that you can mitigate attacks and protect critical IT infrastructure
Industry leading Endpoint Protection (EPP)
Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR)
Leverages MITRE ATT&CK framework
Highest Analytic Coverage 100% detections
Defender is peace of mind
Our defender package can guard against internal and external threats to IT systems and the benefits to businesses are:
- Control and monitor access to network connected devices
- Safe storage and transfer of data
- Adherence to security policies and legislation
- Prevent financial loss or disruption
- Remediation through centralized updates and patching
We have your back
Your IT Crew takes cyber security very seriously and is continually investigating ways to reduce the attack surface of our client's IT infrastructure.
Contact Your IT Crew today to discuss how we can strengthen your cyber security program and protect your valuable resources and assets.