IT Procurement Services
IT Procurement involves both strategic and administrative responsibilities and requires extensive planning and foresight.
Without assistance, IT procurement can be at the least an inconvenience or headache, and at worst a liquidity trap.
We have been managing the IT assets of small and medium sized business for over 18 years and have the expertise to reduce stress and decRease costs.
What is IT Procurement?
IT procurement services involves the purchase and management of necessary software and hardware technology associated with the smooth running of your business.
Lack of predictability
Some of the problems businesses encounter when they don't sufficiently manage IT procurement are:
- Exposure of a network to security vulnerabilities from new devices and software
- Vendors changing their models frequently negatively affecting compliance
- Licenses that inconveniently expire exposing businesses to downtime
- Price bloat due to retail purchasing instead of wholesale
- Failing to claim warranties due to lax record keeping and vendor knowledge
We cater for all businesses
Whether you are a small business with a single laptop and a NAS or a large enterprise with multiple workstations and servers, strong, competent asset management is a vital to your business budget.
Core service features
We provide a range of IT procurement services across the following areas:
- Hardware and software monitoring
- Vendor management and oversight
- License purchases and management
- Warranty tracking and administration
- Digital asset handling and containment
Benefits of IT Procurement
Centralized administration of assets
Access state-of-the-art technologies
Reduce maintenance & repair costs
Meet End-User License Agreements (EULA)
Remove the bloat of unnecessary purchases
Maintain security across infrastructure
Make measured & informed asset acquisitions
Distribute available assets where required
Leverage our partners
Your IT Crew provides a range of best practice services such as clear controls, automated discovery tracing of devices, regular automated provisioning and audits, reclamation of assets, license management and tracking, and on demand reporting of resource configurations and status.
Talk to one of our experienced consultants today about how we can help you.