Your IT Crew specializes in Microsoft Azure which has many solutions taht leverage cloud based architecture and resources.
IT resourcing be a headache when you need to access resources quickly, or you need them temporarily to meet fluctuating demand.
We provide cloud services across Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platforms-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
What is Cloud Management?
Cloud services are a combination IT infrastructure, online platforms, software and functional services that are generally hosted by third-party providers, such as Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud and are made available to users via the internet.
IT resourcing requirements constantly change and if you don't keep up, you may come across the following issues:
- Running out of storage or database capacity
- Cost constraints of purchasing additional devices
- New releases of software making your current applications obsolete
- Data loss due to lack of redundancy
- Not being able to access data and networks
- Risks associated with using unsecured networks to collaborate
Quick resource deployment
Cloud services are essentially IT environments provided over the internet that segregate, pool, and share scalable resources like computers and servers, across a single or multiple networks.
Core service features
Our cloud solutions can provide assistance across a range of areas such as:
- Access to the latest software and collaboration tools
- Scalable IT resources to match variable requirements
- Migration services to provide seamless transition to the cloud
- Centrally managed security in enterprise grade data centers
- Cloud backup providing and effective disaster recovery protocols
Benefits of cloud management
Predictable IT operational & resource costs
Agile response to fluctuating asset requirements
Access AI, machine learning, data analytics & IoT
Unlimited storage capacity & automated backup
Easy to manage subscription model
Improved collaboration and mobility
Private, public and hybrid cloud options
Integrate on premise & virtual networks
Migrate & integrate
Your IT Crew has keenly embraced cloud services as they're easily deployed, provide scalability and redundancy and deliver lower costs for our clients.
Call Your IT Crew today to discuss our range of cloud services and how they can help your business.