Patch management is an important part of keeping your systems safe and working efficiently.
Using an competent patch management processes is one of the most effective ways to manage security threats in your business.
We encourage systematic patch management with our customers as it forms the basis of security and optimization strategies.
What is Managed Patch?
Patch management is the process of administering updates across all devices, operating systems, platforms and applications for the purposes of enhancement and security.
IT Systems exposed
Without a deliberate and organized patch management system your may be exposed to:
- Attackers targeting exploits on unpatched devices
- Downtime associated with missing enhancements
- System slowness associated with missed updates
- Missed feature improvements and added functionality
- Non-compliance and licensing issues
A systematic approach
Patch management involves identifying and mapping systems, prioritizing jobs, validating installations, improving performance, scheduling updates and reporting outcomes.
Core service features
Your IT Crew can offer the following controlled installation and patching solutions:
- Mapping devices and network assets to establish visibility
- Prioritization of critical or non-critical, security, bug or features updates
- Remediation of vulnerabilities to address breaches and limit damage
- Provide reporting and analytics to measure success
- Provide ongoing support and improvements
Benefits of patch management
Optimize performance of servers & workstations
Address identified security issues & vulnerabilities
Prevent data breaches & unauthorized access
Fix bugs that may arise in software
Access additional application features
Take advantage of software improvements
Achieve software consistency across devices
Improved user experience through stability
Stay ahead of the game
At Your IT Crew we believe patch management is paramount if you want your systems to be up to date, secure and running efficiently.
Call Your IT Crew today to discuss your patch management needs.