At Your IT Crew we user enterprise grade antivirus and Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) mechanisms to fortify IT resources.
Enterprise threat protection is not a set-and-forget tool like you may have experienced with consumer antivirus software.
Using a managed Antivirus solution helps promote safety, continuity and efficiency across all devices in a network.
What is Managed Antivirus?
Managed antivirus is a centralized protection service which safeguards the entirety of a network via a cloud based platform.
A line of defence
Some of the issues that you need to be aware of if you do not choose a centralized managed Antivirus strategy are:
- Antivirus software that it unpatched or insufficient to your needs
- Failure to be notified of deficiencies or breaches to your network
- Lack of customization of Antivirus software
- Delayed response to threats and intruders
- Costs associated with breaches or data loss
Secure valuable systems
Managing antivirus involves the installation, monitoring and management of antivirus software on all devices in a network to ensure consistency and integrity of connected assets.
Core service features
At Your IT Crew we provide a complete Antivirus management system which covers Antivirus and intrusion protection services such as:
- Centralized enterprise-class Antivirus software
- AI driven Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR).
- Antivirus installation and configuration
- Antivirus monitoring and log scanning
- Scheduled updates and alerts
Benefits of managed antivirus
Expert monitoring of your Antivirus
Centralized cloud management tools
Systematic protection of individual assets
Flexible & quick response to evolving exploits
More cost effective than individual licensing
Professional & reliable technical support
Prevent unauthorized overriding of software
Peace of mind & reduced stress through security
Help has arrived
At Your IT Crew we take managed antivirus very seriously as we like our customers to feel safe and secure so that they can get on with business.
Talk to Your IT Crew today to discuss your antivirus needs.