Onboarding & Offboarding
Employee retention and the dissemination of knowledge when a person leaves a role are essential to continuity of productivity.
Without streamlined systems of onboarding and offboarding you may incur security breaches, compliance issues or functional disruptions.
Through our valued partners, Your IT Crew has had the opportunity of onboarding and offboarding hundreds of individuals.
What is Onboarding & Offboarding?
Onboarding and offboarding is an important part of managing employees and an efficient and predictable process for each can help manage employee expectations and attitudes.
Both onboarding and offboarding from an IT perspective can have can have a detrimental effect on employee attitudes but some more concrete issues can be:
- Failure to have required equipment available or retained
- Inadequate knowledge of security guidelines and controls
- Inability to commence operations due to limited access
- Stifled communication and collaboration
- Data breaches to due inadequate access removal
Coordinated systems access
Employee onboarding and offboarding have many things in common and each process involves actions concerning the issuing or removing of access to equipment and network infrastructure.
Core service features
At Your IT Crew we like to make the IT part of the process as simple and seamless as possible and with that in mind we offer the following solutions:
- Consolidation of process to eliminate paperwork and increase efficiency
- Manage equipment procurement and collection
- Centralized tenancies for adding and terminating access
- Setup of new device settings and required applications
- Documentation tools and reporting of processes
Benefits of onboarding & offboarding
Facilitate staff organization & collaboration
Reputation boost via positive first impressions
Set expectations from employee commencement
Establish compliance and security protocols
Smoother transitions when employees exit
Manage knowledge sharing and expertise
Apply Role-Based Access Control (RBAC)
Revoke privileges to data & infrastructure ASAP
Experience is key
We are continually working with our clients to enhance their processes and ensure employee experience is representative of their brand and culture.
Call Your IT Crew today to discuss you onboarding and offboarding requirements.